How to Hire an Attorney
Hiring an attorney is one of the most important decisions a person will make. Below are key questions and answers that focus on that process, and will help you choose the best attorney for your legal proceeding.
- When do you need an attorney?
- How to find the best attorney?
- What questions will help you initially screen an attorney?
- What is an attorney-client relationship?
- How much does an attorney cost?
- How are legal fees different than expenses?
- What questions are important in the first meeting with an attorney?
- What do the best attorneys do?
- What do the best clients do?
- Should you meet with your lawyer in person?
- How does attorney experience affect case results?
- What is the attorney-client privilege?
(The above material is provided solely for general informational purposes, and should not be construed as legal advice, or the creation of an attorney-client relationship.)